Keralux® lotion ‘vegetable tanned’ leather
Lotion for: ‘vegetable tanned’ leather
With this lotion you can maintain your vegetable tanned leather safely and easily. Use this lotion to moisturise and nourish the leather. You can also intensify the colour of the leather by using the lotion regularly.
Use the Keralux® lotion for vegetable tanned leather twice a year to maintain the leather. Always try maintenance products in an inconspicuous place first before treating the entire furniture and read the instructions carefully before use. The sequence is always the same:
- Make sure the leather is dust-free. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft furniture attachment, or a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean the leather exclusively with the Keralux® cleaner vor vegetable tanned leather.
- Nourish the leather exclusively with the Keralux® lotion for vegetable tanned leather. A thin layer is sufficient.
Allow the leather to dry completely in between steps.
See the user manual for more details, or watch the instructional video on Youtube!
Are you ordering this product separately? Then you will receive the following products:
- Keralux® lotion for vegetable tanned leather (250ml).
The content is sufficient for 5-7 seats (depending on the model).
date: see packaging.
(!) Not suitable for:
Only use for maintaining vegetable tanned leather.
(1) Important: Not all vegetable tanned leather can be cleaned wet. Make sure to check this first.
(2) Important: Please refer to our maintenance recommendations to check whether this product is allowed on your specific leather.
Are you in doubt? Please don’t hesitate to contact us, also make sure to check out the ‘Tips’ down below.
The answers to your most frequently asked questions:
• Why treat the leather every six months?
Leather needs a lot of attention, just like your own skin. That is why we recommend to maintain leather every six months with the maintenance products from the recommended care set. Are you a 'frequent user' of your furniture? Then simply increase the frequency, for example to once every three months.
• What should I do with new furniture?
With new furniture you only have to undertake two steps. In the first place, we advise you to dust off the new furniture as soon as it is delivered. After that use the recommended products to protect your furniture from day 1. How does this work? Take a look at our page for new furniture, or: click here.
• Is this the product for me?
That depends on the maintenance advice for your upholstery. We test all our products in our laboratory and make our recommendations based on those tests. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the logo of your furniture manufacturer. Select your upholstery and choose the set that suits your upholstery best!
• What can I do in case of discolouration?
Unfortunately we cannot make the right colour for this type of leather.
• What can I do about stains?
Don't panic and don't start scrubbing! First check our stains page for what you can do now. Then send us a photo of the stain by email. Don't forget to mention the specifications of the leather, like the manufacturer, the name and the colour code. Our experts will help you with professional advice and design a step-by-step treatment plan, just for you!
Do you have questions about this product?
Then please contact us.