Keralux® lotion P
Protection and nutrition for pigmented smooth leather.
- semi-aniline leather (smooth leather with a thin layer of colour pigments)
- pigmented leather (smooth leather with a coat of colour pigments)
- ‘covered’ leather (smooth leather with an opaque pigment finish)
The Keralux® Lotion P contains antioxidants with which it can hydrate the leather for an optimal regenerative effect.
Put some lotion in a clean cloth, then spread thinly and evenly over the leather. Work neatly from seam to seam and always treat compete section.
Half-yearly, the content is sufficient for 5-7 seats.
36 months after production date.
Keralux® lotion P (250ml)
Not suitable for:
Raw leather (nubuck, sanded leather), saddle leather (smooth leather with wax and / or oil finish), artificial leather, vegetable tanned leather and olive leaf extract tanned leather.
Always try the maintenance products in a discrete place first.
Tip: You do not have to treat pigmented leather directly after delivery of new furniture. The layer of paint is protecting the leather well enough. Just keep the surface free of dust for the first 4-6 months. It is worth considering protecting your leather with Keralux® strong protector. Especially light colours and furniture that is used extensively (relax armchairs).
The sequence of a full treatment is:
- Keralux® soft cleaner (allow to dry well)
- Keralux® lotion P (allow to dry well)
- Keralux® strong protector (use it 24h after step 2, then allow it to dry well)
Please contact us if you have any questions about products or stains.